HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
HDFC ergo health insurance is now tie up Apollo Munich health insurance. It is the most popular and one of the oldest insurance companies in India. HDFC ergo headquarters is in Mumbai, and also it has 14 branch offices in India.
|Main Points of the Company|
|Cashless network hospital||10,000+|
|Waiting period||3 years|
HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans and Premium Chart
1. Individual health insurance plan:
My: Health safety insurance-silver smart scheme: This scheme works as a support for the needy to deal with 3 to 5 Lakh medical bills. Room rent is no cap, every year free health check-up, and much more.
My: Health, safety insurance-gold smart scheme: A simple and effective health care product that aims to meet your health care needs for over a decade by offering an assured sum of 7.5 to 15 lakhs.
My: health safety-platinum smart plan: This plan is designed to provide the best coverage for those who want to have the maximum coverage of an amount insured to the sum of 7.5 to 15 lakhs. It effectively reduces the high financial burden. Other benefits do not include maternal coverage, pre-existing disease coverage post 3 years, and age of entry.
My: health media for super top-up: This scheme is used when your basic health plan is not enough to deal with major medical emergencies. When your original plan expires, it will provide you with the required additional help in times of need.
2. HDFC ergo family health insurance
My: health safety insurance-silver smart plan: Room rent, minimum age of the policyholder, and there is no limit on criteria to cover disease.
My: health protection-gold smart scheme: It is a simple yet complete health insurance coverage. The plan is designed to protect against integrated welfare services and lifestyle diseases.
My: health safety-platinum smart plan: This is an ideal health cover because it provides a high value of up to 75 lakh insurance that provides mental health care to help the patient recover his mental illness.
My: health safety medicare super top-up: Super top-up is very important as it provides an extra cover to the existing insurance policy with a wider dimension. No medical checkup is required up to 55 years of the policyholder.
3. HDFC ergo Parents health insurance
My: health safety insurance-silver smart scheme: This health insurance scheme is an ideal one with a cover of between 3 lakh and 5 lakh. After more than 10 days of hospitalization, a lump sum benefit of 5000 as recovery benefit for meeting household expenses.
My: health safety-gold smart plan: This is one of the most recommended plans for your parents as it offers a lump sum benefit of the sum assured 15,000 when hospitalized for more than 10 days.
My: health medicare super top-up: This is an affordable top-up that offers life renewal. This scheme is designed to extend your already existing policy. There will be no increase in the premium amount after 61 years.
4. HDFC ergo senior citizen health insurance
- Under this, the policyholder may opt for the amount of insurance from 3 Lakh to 15 Lakh as per the requirement.
- This insurance also coincides with technically improved healthcare and helps you get better treatment.
- The policy offers treatment for Ayush treatment costs as well as daycare procedures.
- Provision of coverage for lifestyle diseases that can cause a dent in your pocket.
- A big saving to your retirement life as the scheme is liable to pay income tax up to 60,000 as per Section 80 D of the income tax act, 1961.
5. HDFC ergo My: health women Suraksha
Women cancer plus plan: This version is an important health plan for women to fight off specific cancer at all stages, including major diseases for women.
Essential plan for women critical care: This look of the woman safety policy is responsible for protecting you against major ailments, cardiovascular disease, and other major surgery.
Women critical care compliance plan: As the name suggests, the scheme provides complete protection to women for minor ailments as well as major illnesses, surgeries, and 41 listed serious illness treatment expenses.
Also Read – Oriental Health Insurance Review – Keyfeture
HDFC ergo critical illness plan
Critical care silver plan: The plan provides a lump-sum benefit to the diagnosis of any specified critical illness and provides coverage of 8 specific diseases over duration 1 or 2 years:
- Heart attack
- Multiple sclerosis
- Major organ transplant
- Bypass surgery of the coronary artery
- Kidney failure
Critical wellness platinum plan: This plan gives wide coverage to 15 specified diseases to the policyholder, e.g.
- Multiple sclerosis
- A heart attack
- Aortic surgery
- Major organ transplant
- Kidney failure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Bypass surgery of the coronary artery analysis
- End-stage liver disease
- Primary pulmonary artery
- Benign brain tumor
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Heart valve replacement
- This policy provides 15 coverage against major critical illnesses.
- It provides one lump sum benefit after the diagnosis of serious illness to the policyholder.
- The policyholder will get the benefit from income tax saving up to 50,000 on the premium paid for the policy.
|HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Premium Chart|
|Individual health insurance||7.5 Lakh to 15 Lakh|
|Family health insurance||7.5 Lakh to 15 Lakh|
|Parents health insurance||7.5 Lakh to 15 Lakh|
|Senior citizen health insurance||7.5 Lakh to 15 Lakh|
|Critical illness Plan My women heath||5 Lakh|
|My women health Suraksha||3 Lakh|
|My Heath Medisure Classic||1 Lakh|
|Arogya Sanjeevni Policy||1 Lakh-5 Lakh|
|Corona Kavach Policy||50,000-5 Lakh|
HDFC ergo health insurance claim form
- Firstly, search HDFC ergo health insurance claim form. Then, you’ll see the HDFC ergo pdf file of the claim form download it from there, and make a printout.
- Fill your NEFT details with a cancelled cheque.
- For a claim of 1 Lakh or above you have to provide KYC documents photocopy along with KYC form.
- For finding KYC form click on this link: https://customersupport.hdfcergo.com/DigitalClaimForms/KYC-form-english_ctc.aspx
- KYC documents are Pan card, Voter ID, Adhar card, etc.
HDFC ergo health insurance renewal:
- Go to the official website of HDFC ergo, click on renew the policy.
- Fill the basic details: Name, Contact number, etc.
- Choose your insurance plan for renewal and provide policy numbers. Click on renew now.
- At the last, pay your plan payment.
- Now, download HDFC ergo health insurance renewal receipt online.
HDFC ERGO health insurance is the best health insurance company.