IFFCO Tokio general insurance company limited was set up on 4 December 2000 and now holds a strong position all over India. Being a major partner, IFFCO owns 72.64% of the entire share and has a 1.36% share in Iffco Tokio, one of its partners m/s Indian potash limited. So far, Iffco Tokio has an extensive network of 351 insurance centers, 152 lateral expansion centers and 78 strategic trading units all over India.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Scheme:
- IFFCO TOKIO Health Care Policy
- IFFCO TOKIO Health Care Plus Policy
- IFFCO TOKIO Family Health Guard Policy
- IFFCO TOKIO Personal Personal Accident Insurance Policy
- IFFCO TOKIO Personal Medicare IFFCO Tokyo Critical Illness.
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Scheme:
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance Scheme:
- IFFCO Tokio Home Facility
- Policy IFFCO Tokio Home Family Protector Policy.
IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Scheme:
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Guard.
IFFCO Tokio Two-Wheelers Insurance Scheme:
- IFFCO Tokio Vehicle Insurance.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Online plan:
- Keeping in view the technological revolution and our dependence on technology, IFFCO TOKIO provides online services through its web portal.
- It allows you to buy, renew, buy policies, trigger claims, and calculate premiums.
- Apart from making it easy for customers, IFFCO Tokio’s offline health insurance plans offer several benefits.
- Payments made towards insurance premium are eligible for tax deduction under Section 80D of the Indian Infant Act.
- For the offline purchase of the policy, the company provides a digital signature policy immediately.
How to buy IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance?
- Go to the official website and Select IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plan according to your needs and your interest?
- Click on the ‘Buy’ option below.
- Enter details like your name and mobile number.
- Click ‘Submit’ and ‘Health insurance quotes generator’ in front of you.
- Fill in the required details and calculate your premium for the chosen plan.
- Enter your medical history and personal details to proceed with the payment.
- The final step is to pay.
- On successful completion of payment, a soft copy of your policy document will be sent to your registered email address.
How to renew IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy?
- You have to visit the official website of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance.
- You will see an update button at the top of the page, click on it.
- Select the ‘Health’ option just below it
- Enter the policy number and insured name and click ‘Proceed’.
- Fill the required details and send it.
- Pay for the renewal of your policy.
- Now your policy has passed. You will be notified of your registered email ID.
Note: IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy should be refined within the expiry date or if missed it should be refined within a maximum of 30 days of the expiry date.
What is the claim process for IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans?
- The policyholder must inform the insurer about the hospital admission to the company’s network hospital. For unplanned hospitalization, the policyholder must inform the insurance company at least 3 days before admission.
- The policyholder must complete the hospital’s TPA / Claims Helpdesk, as well as the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy Health Card, a photo ID card, and investigative report and pre-authorization form.
- The letter will be sent to the authority management team for authorization and they will proceed with the verification process.
- Approval will be sent for a cashless claim within 24 hours of receipt of necessary documents and successful verification.
- The cashless claim will be processed and paid within 7 days of approval. You will be notified of the same in your registered email ID and phone number.
- The policyholder can apply for a reimbursement claim in case of hospitalization in a non-networked hospital.
- The policyholder has to proceed directly with the claim process at the hospital’s TPA / Claim Helpdesk.
- The insured must then complete the required information in the reimbursement form provided by the TPA Helpdesk of the hospital.
- The required documents such as discharge summary, pamphlet, etc. will be sent along with the form for the verification process.
- The claims management team will verify all details and information provided according to the criteria of the policy.
- If all is done, the claims management team will send an approval letter to your registered email ID.
- A policyholder can request reimbursement within a period of 7 days after discharge.
- If you have any questions regarding the claim, you can contact the insurer’s customer service at any time.
What are the documents required for the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance claim settlement?
- Properly filled and signed claim settlement form.
- All original documents related to the admission, treatment, and discharge of the patient.
- KYC information such as age and address proof (eg Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, driving license, etc.).
- Medical bills, receipts, prescriptions, and payment details.
- Account details for settling claims and successful payments to your bank account.
IFFCO Tokio Achievements:
- In 2015, IFFCO Tokio Insurance won the Indian Insurance Awards in 3 categories, including the most Underscribe Market Penetration.
- The socially responsible insurer, and Personal Lines Growth Leadership.
- In September 2014, IFFCO Tokio was featured in a special edition of “Japan Times”.
- In the year 2013-14, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company won a National Award by the Ministry of Labor for successfully implementing RSBY.
IFFCO Tokio is the first Indian insurance company to have a 100% distribution channel, known as Iffco Tokio Insurance Services Limited (ITIS). With a GWP of INR 3398.68 crore in the year 2014-15, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance has made an impression among the ruling private insurance companies in India.